As a response to the Coronavirus the following protocols will be implemented in the Worship Services at Oxley until the current danger has passed.
- Passing of the Peace will be done by placing your hand on your heart and saying peace be with you.
- Communion will be done via individual glasses and cut bread to avoid contamination.
- Hand sanitiser will be available at the back of the church for anyone to use.
- Please utilise hand washing facilities before consuming food. These are available in the toilets and in the kitchen.
- If you or a close family member have been unwell, please let Rev Andrew know and consider whether or not to attend worship for a fortnight.
Please respect the fact that many people in our congregation have health concerns that make the Coronavirus a significant threat to their health. We will continue to pray for all people who are facing the uncertainty of this disease.