At Oxley-Darra Uniting Church, we want to be passionate about Jesus Christ. It’s a passion we hope to show in a range of ways; through going deeper in faith as disciples of Jesus, by means of compassion as we seek to connect with our community in ways that make a difference, and journeying with God into the future God has in store for us.
Please Pray For:
- members of our church family who have been hospitalised or have doctor’s appointments, or are feeling unwell, anxious or stressed
- members of our community in nursing homes and their families who feel further isolated from them at this time – Del A, Claire M, Lorraine I, Margaret A, Joyce H, Stan O, Pam G, Desley F
- the congregation of Acacia Ridge UC
- Rev Dave and his wife Sandy
- Working Bee at the church to tidy the gardens, trees and hedges.